NOTE: School administrators. Feel free to comment below to discuss specific concerns about student service hours. We want the Service to be honest and useful and want to do whatever we can in this regard. -Jim Pruett
Are you a high school senior looking for service hours? Watch this 2 minute video to begin your service hours and get a certificate today.
2. (one time) Put your name in the OPTIONS so we know who did the Service Hours…
3. Hit the white button again.
4. Click on Mr yellow man.
5. Move around until you find a speed limit sign. They are everywhere!
6. Click the same white button again, then click on the speed limit number. Thats it! You are immortal like adopt-a-road… You will see your Stats on the right Wikispeedia.org
7. Put a comment below and tell how many hours you worked on it. Contact us before you do too many so we double-check that they are going in right. Then contact us when you are done and we will email you a certificate.
8. Don’t add yellow signs. They are not speed limits, rather, speed advisories. Point down the street! (click to watch video tutorial)
Real Awarded Certificates (2019)
Method 2: Do something speed limit related.
Consider creating a blog post about road rage reduction, or speeding, traffic, or research. Give writing a chance! What have you got to loose. Keep track of your time and let us know.
Keep track of your time. When you want your certificate or have questions, comment below and we will respond within a few hours.
Since 2005, Wikispeedia has been gathering and giving out speed limit information free of charge. If you are a trucking agency and need to see what your drivers are doing, partner with Wikispeedia. There aren’t that many speed limit signs and we have most of them!